[pyrnet] dog classes

I have a question on dog classes. My 7mon Pyr girl didn't go to puppy classes but is in basic obedience. This week will be class #7. She'w wonderful in class, always quiet and attentive (not like at home:)) But the last 2 classes have been different. She has always disliked the full class being best at short periods of time, say 20 minutes or so. But the last 2 classes she has acted very unhappy with her tail down and a sad look on her face. She won't do the most basic stuff, like sit etc. She's very distracted. Last week it was so bad we left early. I'm guessing she's just bored with it all. I had planned on going to the next step, more for socilizing than anything but now am wondering if I should. What do you think?
BTW she's a real love. Loves people. Was born in a field with little or no human contact. Now that she knows people she's almost a velcro dog. We wanted her to be a LGD but people are her love not goats. They're just fun.

Ginger Schiffer
Ame,
I agree with you on what you said, "some dogs really ….".  My Buddy happens to be a pyr who will not be one of those "tail waggers", unless he really knows you and likes you.  I rather have him that way.  It gives strangers a second thought when coming near the house or car.

Today we had a delivery of bottled water.  Krystal as usual was wagging away and smiling (she loves people), but Buddy wasn't happy one bit.  He kept an eye on this guy and growled.  All the sudden when this guy went to pet Krystal, she smelled his hand and her tail stopped wagging and she started to growl herself.  Of course, I had control of the situation, both dogs were behind a gate and next to me.  I was ready to reach and grab either one if I had to.  I have always trusted my Krystal and if she doesn't like someone, there is a reason.  I will always trust my pyrs.  I sign up Buddy for obedience classes every session I can, not that he needs it.  I do it more for the socialization.  He enjoys it and behaves wonderfully, even when another dog growls at him.

Tery