From: hoycrew@attbi.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] doggie day care

Cat,

WOW!!!  That school program is sooooooo amazing!  I wish there had been something available like that when I was in High School about 23 yr. ago!  I may have done that instead of working with 2 leggers as a Registered Nurse!  ;-)  I hope that all the folks (kids to staff) appreciate the program---looks like they do!!
You Angel is a cutie!   (Even when she had the bald-butt! tee hee)
Deb

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.