Re: [pyrnet] dog classes

Okay Ann, when did I miss Blair being added to your group... I thought I read all the email fairly carefully and there you go sneaking in another dog right under my nose.  LOL
Congratulations to Blair on finding a really great home.
Tea

"Ann K. Wetherilt" <wetheri@emmanuel.edu> wrote:

The class we're currently attending with Blair has only 6 dogs--a nice
situation. Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose, Tori and Blair