Re: RE: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

Okay, being a fairly new Pyr owner (1 yr. in August), I am unaware of "why" for the leather collar??  I currently have a nylon collar on TJ, but will absolutely switch if this is not what's best for him!  We got it as a  gift from the rescue where we fell in love with him.  Can anyone off me any insight into the nylon vs. leather?
Thanks!  I don't always "say" much on here, but have learned TONS from all you kind Pyr owners!!

Debbie