Re: [pyrnet] re:NOW!!

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Sometimes I even find myself yellling out the back door,"I'd better not
>have to go out there!"   To the dogs, yet!
But don't they get the message?!!
And don't they know when the yard's muddy, and you have slippers on, that
they have at least a little longer before you actually follow through? We
often have conversations about the way we talk to the dogs, but I also
think it's quite remarkable just how often they seem to respond to an
apparently ridiculous threat or command or even suggestion!
Ann