Re: [pyrnet] dirty pyr

The same can be said for newly laid sod.  My pyrs left it alone for a bit and then started working on the edges.  Only pulled back enough to build themselves a pretty nice mud hole.  Oh well, it is almost warm enough to plant the bermuda again.  Maybe I will grow some grass this year.  (At least they don't get into the pool)

Jen, Giz, Scoob, Daisy (all 3 are pyrs) & Cliffy the cocker
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] dirty pyr

Jennifer,

I think they are the most awesome breed I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!  As a first time Pyr owner, also, I learned that no matter what I tried to do to "block" TJ from building nests in my mulch, he was determined to let me know that he was going to have a bit of that area, whether I realized it or not!  Silly me!  So, of course, now TJ has his own little "nest" area in the mulch-------who needs perennials, anyway??  <VBG>

Debbie & TJ, and Tucker the wonder-dog