From: Barb Bowes
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Shoulder problems

Chances are, if it is not the shoulder, it is Pano. Try some Brewers Yeast and Garlic Tablets. I don't know why, but it seems to work and work well. Also, restrict her exercise. She should outgrow this if it's Pano. What are you feeding? Pano can run in bloodlines but it is also caused by the pup growing too fast.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com