[pyrnet] HEALTH: Herbalist treatment for dogs

A friend has a female (adult) that is not very people friendly.  At home
she's fairly good, but when out in public (a RARE situation), has a
tendency to give low growls and appears not too happy about life.  My
friend is working with a trainer to try to modify her reactions, but it was
also suggested that there may be some herbal alternatives to help with her
anxiety.  Can anyone suggest a web site I can direct my friend toward?
Believe me, this is more than a "rescue remedy" problem.

Thanks!  Ra

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com