Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH: Herbalist treatment for dogs

I have a Butler's Dog Anti-Anxeity (herbal) aresol, used in Angel's case for seperation anxeity.  It's worked like a charm in combination with patience and behavior modification.  I believe they also have tablets (not available through my vet).  The aresol plugs in like a glade plug in and each bottle lasts for 2 months.  The set was $40.00, refills $20.00.

A friend who is a Vet Tech instructor suggested Butler's after her brother tried it for a large breed (who was terrified of storms and loud noises) and had great success with it.  Angel was so bad that our vet was suggesting daily medication (which I DIDN'T want to get into).  He agreed that the Butler's was worth a try.  After 3 months, she doesn't need it any longer.

Hope this helps,
Cat & Angel

Robyn Allwright <theashes@earthlink.net> wrote:
A friend has a female (adult) that is not very people friendly. At home
she's fairly good, but when out in public (a RARE situation), has a
tendency to give low growls and appears not too happy about life. My
friend is working with a trainer to try to modify her reactions, but it was
also suggested that there may be some herbal alternatives to help with her
anxiety. Can anyone suggest a web site I can direct my friend toward?
Believe me, this is more than a "rescue remedy" problem.

Thanks! Ra

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com