[pyrnet] Update on Logan

Hi All,
Logan is No Longer "the bionic dog"~~As of 2:00 PM today, he had the staples removed from His shoulders~~He just stood there while the Vet Tech "did His thing"  ( I was suprised)
Logan now has started on shots,( 2 a week) of Adequen  (SP)~~
BTW :  Logan weighed 69 pounds at the end of Febuary, He weighed in today at 80 lbs.~~Since Hubby and I had NO idea of the age of this dog/puppy, We don't know if He is gonna' be one of the "biggies" or if He is thru growing~~He's not fat tho at this time as per the Vet~~~
So now, He will get some freedom of the house, while the other dogs are outside~~Maybe I will be able to  keep the "explosion" from happening  <VBG> ~~( a puppy that has been on "crate rest for the last 2 weeks )  EEEEEWWWWWW !!!!
pamc  :)