Re: [pyrnet] Re: where is everyone?

     I was thinking the same thing this week about the weather. Spring finally came here in the mountain, and most of my lawn was free of snow. Then Wedsday, and Thursday we were pounded with over 30 inches again. I'm all for the moisture, but I really hope this was the last of it for the season. With the sun out, it won't take but a few days to melt off, but when it does, our backyard becomes a pig pen for a few days for the dogs. I hate to let them out in it.

Charlie

Amen! So what's with all this rain this winter and spring anyway? My poor floors in Bear's room will have to be redone whenever I can manage giving up the room for a week. So stop doing the rain dances, OK!!