[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030425

In a message dated 4/26/2003 12:01:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

So are we!  After a busy Easter weekend, mowing, planting scrubs and
spreading pine mulch, I am now getting back to the normal work of classes.
And then today it's raining -- AGAIN!  Just hope it's not going to rain all
weekend.  It's a pain with 5 wet dogs.

Robyn
Ziffany Pyrs &TMs
www.ziffany.com>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh Yeah !
We moved in Dec 2002~~the people that We bought the house from had let  2 of the 2 1/2 acres go back to Nature~~We have "bush hogged ", pulled vines ect. We had tree cutters in last week, had them leave the wood and the chips from the smaller trees to use on Our driveway and the paths that we have
"sculptered out "~~
At My age, I've been shoveling mulch & hauling wood~~there's not a spot on My body that isn't sore~~ yesterday afternoon~ it rained , and then it rained some more just for something to do ~~
My floors look like the "wrath of God"~~Next week, We've got a gentleman coming in to knock a hole in the "doggie room wall so that  the dogs have free access to the outside ( small fenced in area)~~There's lite beige carpeting in that room~~or it was lite beige~~( the carpet is going to "carpet heaven" )~~~

Everybody, here's a tip~~buy stock in Tylenol & Excederin~~~~
Pam c      <sigh>