Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030425

I have to laugh, you've got it just right!  It's ALWAYS just after you've gotten the tile "spick & span" that it rains...and you KNOW you're going to be reading "animal tracks" in short order!

By the way, visited your site & loved it!

Robyn Allwright <theashes@earthlink.net> wrote:
When we started building our new house in September 2001, we had the ground
floor planned for dogs. Upstairs would be the parent's sanctuary, with our
master bedroom suite and a large open-plan den for relaxing, all with
wall-to-wall carpet. Downstairs had to be tough enough to withstand the 5
dogs. We chose Mannington laminate flooring for the lounge and porcelain
tile for the rest of the down stairs (includes open-plan kitchen/dining
room, second full bath, and a room off the kitchen call the dog room. The
tile was a medium greenish colour. Yes, it does get covered with muddy paw
prints, and I do have to hoover almost everyday, but it has been a blessing
compared to the carpet we had in the hold house (it too went to carpet
heaven when we moved)! Both the laminate and tile can be simply mopped,
and dog nails (and the odd accident) haven't hurt either flooring. But it
never fails -- just as soon as I have everything cleaned, it rains and I
feel like I'm starting all over again. Oh well -- keeps me "out of
trouble" .

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com