[pyrnet] dogs & mud

I have been following the thread on dogs and muddy feet and have to tell you about my Easter Sunday.  I was having a bunch of people over for Easter dinner so my hubby said he'd take the dogs out that morning so I could clean the house to be presentable for company.  2 hours later, it was spotless and my husband returned with one lovely white dog and one formerly white, now very muddy dog.  " Well he wanted to swim in that stream and it looked clear.  I could see the bottom! You should have seen his face when I let him.  He was so happy!"  was my explanation.
Nothing like bathing dogs before company comes!
Susan