Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030426-1

I have the Swiffer Max (wider than the original) and LOVE it!!  In "blow-out season, it is a necessity around here!  I use it about 2-3 times a day when the "boys" are shedding the most.  My cattle dog sheds more than my pyr--just shorter hairs!

Deb
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 5:59 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030426-1

In a message dated 4/26/2003 11:32:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I'm thinking of getting one of those Swiffer
thingys -- do any of you folks use one of those?  I'm afraid I'll get one
and it won't do a good job and I'll be disappointed.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees &Tibetan Mastiffs>>>>>>>>

Hi Robyn,
I tried  a swiffter when I first moved here~~It's great for areas that don't have Pyrs and their tracks~~
It can't handle the "heavy duty", "lots of mud", ground in dirt that these guys leave on the floor as it has No real weight behind it, so You can't really "scrub" with it~~Since the replacement cleaning pads are rather expensive,and it takes so many of them just to clean up after one of these Guys, I don't use mine anymore~~
I either get down on My hands & knees with  a bucket of warm dishwashing detergent and a large sponge, or I  use a commercial mop with Mr. Clean ( needs no rinsing)~~~
Just wanted to tell You of My experience~~
Pamc :)