RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030426-1

> I tried  a swiffter when I first moved here~~It's great for areas that
don't
> have Pyrs and their tracks~~
> It can't handle the "heavy duty", "lots of mud", ground in dirt that
these
> guys leave on the floor as it has No real weight behind it, so You can't
> really "scrub" with it

Pam, this is what I was afraid of :-(  I can understand the hair, and that
I generally sweep up anyway.  But it's the dirt/mud that gets tracked in.
Guess I'll save my money and put it toward a good mop and bucket <VBG>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.zif