RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030428

Yes, I didn't think of a dust mop.  I used to have one at the old house,
but think it got lost when we put carpet back in it.  Good idea -- thanks!

Isn't it funny how some gifts, while they seem odd, are really blessings in
disguise?  We have a standing joke that the best Christmas gift my husband
ever gave me was a pooper scooper <VBG>.  But you have to admit, with 5 big
dogs, it's something I use EVERY DAY!

-- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com