[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030428

In a message dated 4/29/2003 12:01:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Pam, this is what I was afraid of :-(  I can understand the hair, and that
I generally sweep up anyway.  But it's the dirt/mud that gets tracked in.
Guess I'll save my money and put it toward a good mop and bucket <VBG>.

--- Robyn Allwright>>>>>

Robyn,
I found something else for the hair that I would like to share with You~~
Hubby & I recently moved to a house that is a mixture of tile and carpet~~the main part & the area that the dogs " come & go from the yard is tile~~I was sweeping too~~One of My friends gave Me a Old fashioned Dust Mop for a house warming present~~Best thing that ever happened to Me,(sorta')~~<VBG>~~
The dust mop grabs the hair~~I don't have it flying thru the air, landing on furniture, shelves,tables, ect........
and...if I just "push the dust mop  along" it piles up the dirt also so that I can just "suck it up" with My "Dust Buster"~~

Just a thought

Pamc  :)

---