Re: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

Is this strange pyr
behavior?

No - very normal.   Both of mine are giant snuggle bunnies.   Love to sit as close as possible.  Shelly tries to sit in my lap - especially at the vet.
They are very calm - not at all hyper unless there is a good reason (strange dog outside the fence etc.).   Except for play time of course!  Then all bets are off.  Lily loves to do the "crazy dog dance" - with a big doggie grin on her face, she whirls and twirls and play bows and leaps and frolics and butt tucks and bursts of speed - makes me laugh so hard!  And the amazing thing is that she has never once crashed into any furniture!
Both also love the bridge of their nose rubbed - it's a hard place for them to reach.   :)               Also, between the shoulder blades and of course the big broad rump...lol.

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)

Spay and Neuter