Re: [pyrnet] blood-shot eyes?

My girl is now nearing 10 months of age and I haven't noticed this with her.  The whites of her eyes are clear, almost bluish white and her eye color is amber.

She's has had just about every OTHER odd thing (STILL waiting for her bald spot to fill in from the hot spot the vet shaved in JAN), a limp on both front legs (vet assures me it's "growing pains"), picky eating habits (she LOST weight between her 8th & 9th month, but has gained that + 10 more pounds back) and seperation anxeity from hell (eating furniture and mauling her own muzzle)...all of which (THANK GOD) have passed on, with the exception of a sneeking nibble & gnawing on things while she's still teething.

Dry eyes perhaps, allergies?  I'm sure the experienced folks on the list will be able to help.  They've been able to bail me out so far through just about everything Angel has thrown at me.

Good luck.
Cat & Angel

"WHITE, Jeff" <jwhite@teksid-taf.com> wrote:
My Pyr, Sophie, is about six months old, and her eyes always look blood red.
Is this typical? If not, what might be the cause? I haven't noticed this
in pictures of other Pyrs.

Thanks,
Jeff White
Dickson, TN