Re: [pyrnet] blood-shot eyes?

My 6.5 month old Pyr also tends to have red eyes.  They are especially worse when he is tired.  What makes them look even worse is that his lower lids are a bit droopy, so the inner membranes show more and are often red.  He did have an eye infection a couple of months ago, but that cleared up with medication (yes I had to put ointment in a Pyr's eyes - I did many laps of the house chasing him).  The redness is always there,  but he doesn't have the sticky discharge coming from his eyes anymore.

Christine