Re: [pyrnet] young Pyr's behavior

Thanks for all of the support.  I continue to work with him.  I surely won't forget these days!  I am fortunate in that he hasn't destroyed anything - although some of my houseplants do have bare spots.  Thankfully Cody doesn't swallow anything that isn't food, so I just pick up the Pyr slimed leaves from the floor.  There are some teeth marks on some of the baseboards, but nothing to be concerned about.

Well, I had better go see what he is up to.  It is too quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine