[pyrnet] young Pyr's behavior

Hi Christine-

Based on my experience, your puppy is perfectly normal. Our Bridger is 5 years old.and every day I ask him....how could such a wonderful dog have come from such a bad puppy? My husband and I used to joke that Bridger was proud to be "B...B...B...Bad to the Bone, " and yet today I am constantly asked if he was always as mellow as he is now. Go figure - he's just a Great Pyrenees. I definitely recommend that you continue with training and continue to remind him who's the boss. The good news is that your wild and crazy puppy will turn into a sweet and gentle statesman - the bad news is that he may not settle into his reformed persona until he's somewhere between one and two years old.

Good luck and have fun.

Lyn and Bridger (I was never THAT bad!)

WORLD VIEWS: Spatial Technologies for Education

       Lyn Malone
       Spatial Technologies Consultant
       ESRI Authorized K-12 Trainer
       lynmaloneb@aol.com