[pyrnet] RE: Behold, The Mind of A Pyr

Hello All Pyr Parents,

I just wanted to share another Pyr story with you,

Today my Pry baby Rex was in casual guard mode, looking over his seven
wooded acres.  He was sitting down and on his left side was his trusted
side kick (second in command of course) Lucky the miniature horse.  Rex
and Lucky the miniature horse are about the same size now.

Well, a plane flew over head and Rex heard the engine.  He looked around
for the noise and then immediately noticed it was up in the sky.  He
looked up at the plane and followed it until it was out of site.  He was
really concentrating on it.  I can only image what he was thinking,
"What the hell is that thing?"  "My what an big and noisy bird."  Or
maybe he was thinking "Heading North huh, Well, have fun in Canada!"

I would like to cast my vote as Pyr's are geniuses!

Jennifer Helfrich-Will, HFA
www.askjennifer.info
www.nursinghomeadministrators.net