Re: [pyrnet] "Blowing Coat"

It's been "snowing" in my place for weeks now. I think we're close to being done.

Ginger Schiffer

-------Original Message-------
From: "WHITE, Jeff" <jwhite@teksid-taf.com>
Sent: 05/20/03 01:02 PM
To: "Pyrnet (E-mail)" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Subject: [pyrnet] "Blowing Coat"

> I've heard many stories about what prolific shedders Pyrs are.  Entering my
first spring as a Pyr owner, I'm wondering: when can I expect the blizzard
to begin?  I'm in Dickson, TN, about 40 miles west of Nashville.  We've
had
a few days in the 80's so far, but the real heat of the Tennessee summer
shouldn't settle in for another month or so.  Just curious.

Thanks,
Jeff White