From: Viney, Bethany [mailto:Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 3:21 PM
To: 'pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org'
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] "Blowing Coat"

Czar did not really blow his coat last year either...this is the first time
he is really shedding and it may have to do with age.  You will certainly
know it when it happens, but it is very important to keep brushing him,
otherwise it will mat up and will be very difficult to maintain.  I make a
game out of it complete with treats for rewards, and he just loves being
brushed!  He actually falls asleep in the grass while I brush away....