Re: [pyrnet] CHAT, STOCKGUARD: Pyrs and Wolves in France

Thanks for the links Tracy.  For those of you who would like to see the sites in English, you can use Google to translate them.  Simply copy & paste the URL in the Google search, then select "Translate".

Tracy <espinay@bigpond.com> wrote:
Came across some interesting websites/articles today that I thought folks
might be interested in. They are in French, but worth a look even if you
can't read it just for the photo's of Pyrs:

http://www.loup.environnement.gouv.fr/frontblocksLoup/navigation/affiche_pag
eaccueilLoup.asp?ID_THESAURUS=14&ID_THESAURUS_NODES=134
(or try: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y5AE212B4 if it is too long to click
on ) (the page "Les Chiens" under "La Prevention" comes up blank for me, but
there is some under "Accueil")

http://www.loup.environnement.gouv.fr/virtual/14/Documents/pdf/infoloups11.p
df
(or try: http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q3CE322B4 ) This one is great! Worth
printing out a copy to keep. Also a fair bit that may be worth translating?
(my french is far too basic!)

http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/12/pdf/rap-enq/r0825-t1.pdf
Released on 14 May: "Rapport de la commission d'enquête sur la présence du
loup en France"

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com