[pyrnet] Working Dog Questionairre!!

Hi.  My name is Alex Rudee, and I am in the 8th grade
at Washington Middle School in Seattle.  I also have a
Working Dog breed), and have chosen to do my
"Endangered Aspects of Culture" project for school on
working dogs (specifically herding dogs, draft dogs,
and other farm dogs).  In order to enhance my
research, I have compiled a survey that I am posting
to members of various dog clubs, including the GPR
Club.  Please take a few minutes to answer the four
questions below, then post the questions, along with
your answers, in an email addressed to
protect_animals@yahoo.com (that's me).  Also, feel
free to send these questions to a friend, who also
owns a working-breed dog.  (Also be aware that I am
trying to obtain a full spectrum of responses here, so
it is quite OK to answer "no" to any of these
questions.)  Thanks!

1. What breed(s) of dog do you own?

2. Do you own or have access to a farm and/or
livestock?

3. If so, do you engage your dog(s) in any farm- or
draft-related duties?  If yes, please explain.

4. As a child, did your family own a dog that was
"employed" in any farm- or draft-related duties?  If
yes, please explain.

Now, just copy these questions into an email, send it
to protect_animals@yahoo.com, and you're done.
Hopefully, I'll be able to post the results of this
survey, along with my final report, on this board
later on. (The project is complete mid-June)  Thanks
again!
-Alex ;)