[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030606-1

In a message dated 6/6/2003 3:38:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I wrote this yesterday and have received zero responses.  Did it not make it
to the list?  Or did I somehow offend everyone?  I would appreciate hearing
how others have dealt with this.

Thanks,
Jeff>>>>>

No Jeff,
Not at all did You offend anyone~~~
re:  sophie
All I can really tell You is:
I recently had a Rescue Girl Spayed before releasing Her to Her "forever Home"~~I've had Males for over 11 years now, so I asked the Vet the same questions~~The main answer that I got,
( and it said all that I needed to know)~~" Pretend that You just had a complete & total Hysterectomy~~how would You like to be treated & taken care of for at least 10 days to 2 weeks ?"
Pamc  :)