RE: [pyrnet] I'm A NEWBIE ~

Does anyone use Synflex for arthritis? We like it because it's easy to administer in liquid form and mailed directly from the manufacturer since we live in the boonies.  I have also heard that liquids are more easily absorbed into the body.

Barbara Mattson
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Frederick J. Pack
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 8:42 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] I'm A NEWBIE ~

Welcome aboard Jay Cee,

You’re about to embark on a journey of pure love and affection with your new “master”.

When one of my older Pyrs started to ail, and an old Maltese, I put them on Corta-Flx for canines.

I give the same thing (but the equine version) to an old (28) Norwegian Fjord Horse.

Matter of fact, I take the human version twice a day (age 67 and starting to “creak”)

Good stuff, look it up.  It’s got the same stuff in it that Barb recommended.

We live on a mountain top, have three Pyrs and NO coyote, raccoon, possum problem.  Our Pyrs take care of that.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2003.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396