Re: [pyrnet] I'm A NEWBIE ~

I can't see why anyone would want to remove something so distinctive of the breed!

Mplwy14@wmconnect.com wrote:
We ask in our Questionnaire:

Do you have any intentions of ever cropping or having the ears cropped, docking or having the tail docked, removing or having the front single dew claws and/or back double dew claws removed, â??debarkingâ?? or having the dog â??debarkedâ???

We also state in our purchase agreement that no such thing will happen unless due to injury.

As far as I know, it has gotten the message across so far.  {smile  :) }

Chrissy

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.