[pyrnet] Question about pads?

I have a quick question about the pads on my pyr Allie. She is 7 years old and I noticed about 2 weeks ago that her pads looked funny. The pads that look strange are the pads by her front dew claws or on the back of her front legs. They are a lighter color (almost a tan color) than her other pads and they look like those old trolls with rubber hair, lots of frayed pieces that almost look like rubber that stick straight out from her pad. She won't really let me touch them but then she doesn't want me to touch any of her pads. I had her at the groomers about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Does anyone know what this is? Itâs really strange and my other pyr Levi (5 years old) doesnât look like this.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Shannon, Allie and Levi