Re: [pyrnet] Jumping in with both paws!

FDoughten@wilmingtontrust.com writes:
Now you couldn't get her to trade him in for any breed at any price!

I have heard this so many times concerning Pyrs. I don't want to give mine up for another either and I have always been a little dog type person.
Thanks for the comment on Rugby for a name. I have racked my feeble brain for a regal sounding name but yet something not too royal. Many suggested very nice sounding names but Rugby always came back and I think it's a winner.

Jay Cee ~~