Re: [pyrnet] Jumping in with both paws! SHEEP ~

Hi,
I would like to ask about when the time is right to put Rugby out with the sheep to get used to them and to sorta bond with them as I want him to be a protector for them and the other stock. Any comments on this one, please?  We only have a dozen sheep, four goats and a Jersey milk cow with a young calf, but we also have chickens and small animals.  I have heard that the breed like to stay away from the house more and in the field. Comments, please?
TIA.

Jay Cee ~~