[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030710-1

In a message dated 7/10/2003 3:19:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Hi everyone,

My name is Frank and I live in Delaware.  My family just adopted a Great
Pyrenees puppy from a rescue advertised through www.Petfinders.org.,  about
3 and a half weeks ago.  He turned 10 weeks old Tuesday, July 8th.  We have
named him Beauregard.>>>

!!!!!!  welcome Frank & Beau  !!!

Frank, You will finds  "tons" of information here from some very experienced Pyr. owners~~I would like to tell You , however, that a Pyr. is nothing like a Newfoundland in  "PYRsonality"  <BG>~~
Strap Yourself in~~You're going on a ride that will include lots of laughs/sighs/love~

Pamc   :)