Re: [pyrnet] Jumping in with both paws! SHEEP ~

At Rugby's age, your primary concern would be whether the SHEEP would hurt HIM right now.
Thanks, Jeff. That is my concern as Rugby is so young.
As for the chickens; we have specialty chickens and regular sized RIRs. The Silkies and Cochins are in chicken tractors that they stay in and get moved around some, but the larger layers are penned and are let out to eat bugs and things two/three times a week. The Cochins and Silkies are scared to death of him as he is noisy and goes to look at them. I don't move him away though as I want him to get used to seeing them and them, him.
Some have told me it is much better for him to bond with the sheep, than with me.

Jay Cee ~~