[pyrnet] citronella collars

Do any of you have any experience with citronella collars on pyrs?  Although Jasmine and Seamus usually have a pretty good recall, if their attention is really fixed on something, nothing I say will make any impression on them at all!  A friend of mine (she has a lab) swears they really work, but I suspect that pyrs would probably just ignore it.  Before I spend the money on one, is there anyone out there who has tried this?
Susan