[pyrnet] First day at the beach

Our Sasha loves the water.  She doesn't swim (a real shock after Newfoundlands and a Golden Retriever).  But boy does she love water.  She will stand chest deep in the water and then drop her head into the water up to her ears and then flip her head splashing her back and anything else in the area.  Our daughter's Rottweiler, an 8 year old "grand dame" , was recently socked and indignant at such behavior.

She found Lake Michigan, on a recent visit, to be a sheer delight, there having been a recent die off of shad that were quite pungent.  Bad mommy would not let her roll in a single fish carcass.

Going to be 100+ heat index here in KC today.  Wish we were back on Lake Michigan.

Caryl and Sasha