From: Marci Gruhlkey [mailto:Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 5:06 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Photographically Challenged, Part 3

Frank, may I have your permission to use one of your photos as wallpaper on my computer? I love the shot of Beau you call "his first trip to the pond"! Please let me use it, I will tell everyone what a wonderful boy you have!

Marci Gruhlkey

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~