Re: [pyrnet] Zuni Update and More

It could be anal glands are inflamed, if she is licking up a little higher- they sit below and off of each side of the tail .  Or bladder infection- just some ideas.....Sorry to hear about Zuni...we are all praying for him...
Sue Steggall

there pretty often, but she's never appeared to be in discomfort. So, my question is does this sound like a urinary tract infection to you (she's never had one before and the urine didn't really smell), or does anyone have experience with incontinence at this early age, or do any of you know something else I don't? I appreciate your help. At this point I truly hope this is nothing big or I may just lose it... thanks again!

-Emily Martorano
D3melza@aol.com