[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030719

In a message dated 7/19/2003 11:59:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

  Thanks to everyone for all your support, you have really helped make this
easier for me, my husband, and Zuni. She's outside right now doing her "happy
rolls" upside down, kicking her legs in the air and "snarfing". I smile every
time I see her like that. We'll keep you updated, I promise.

Emily
D3melza@aol.com

Hi Emily,
With each & every one of My "loves' that have been lost, there is always the memories that are special to Me of their "antics"~~
Thru the heartbreak & tears, You will be able to look back ~~remember~~smile~~

Pamc