From: D3melza@aol.com [mailto:D3melza@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 7:25 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Zuni

   Thanks to everyone for all your support, you have really helped make this
easier for me, my husband, and Zuni. She's outside right now doing her
"happy rolls" upside down, kicking her legs in the air and "snarfing". I
smile every time I see her like that. We'll keep you updated, I promise.

Emily
D3melza@aol.com