RE: Possible Spam: RE: [pyrnet] any suggestions?

We don't have a weight problem, just the opposite! She seemd to like the
Purina NF as well as any other food - which is to say she picks at it.

-----Original Message-----
From: theashes@earthlink.net [mailto:theashes@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:10 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Possible Spam: RE: [pyrnet] any suggestions?

<<Before
starting the Etogesic, the vet did blood tests and found an elevated enzyme
that indicated possible kidney problems so she also suggested using Purina
NF food, which we have. Any one have any suggestions, comments?>>

Our Tibetan Mastiff was plagued with kidney/urinary track infections and it
was suggested that we put her on Science Diet c/d.  We did, and since then
she hasn't had any further problems.  Mind you, it does tend to put weight
on her, so we have to limit how much we give her.  (Poor thing, you'd think
we're starving her!)

Robyn
Ziffany Pyrs & TMs
www.picassosdog.com