[no subject]

Hello to all,

I am writing with the hope of getting some feedback regarding a couple of issues that have come up with my 3 month old Pyr, Beauregard.  I noticed this morning when I let him out of his crate at about 6:30 AM, one of his eyes had an unusually large amount of discharge.  It was of a light green tint.  It isn't unusual for me to have to clean his eyes out a few times a day, but there was noticeably more than the usual amount of discharge coming from one eye.  He was back in his crate from about 7:30 AM until around 11:00 AM when Christina got home and let him out, only to find similar results to that of first thing this morning.

Also,
when ever I return home from work, or any other extended time out of the house without Beau, he greets me excitedly, wagging his tail and anything else that will move, along with licking, etc.  The problem is, not matter how recently he has been outside to relieve himself, he seems to leak anywhere from several drops to a small puddle of pee.  I know he can hold it, since he has never had an accident in his crate, and he spends every night in it without a problem.

Any insight  or feedback regarding these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Frank & the rest of Beau's family

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~