From: Renilda Van Aerden [mailto:rvanaerd@ucalgary.ca]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:07 AM
To: Pyrnet-l
Subject: [pyrnet] Beauregard

Hello Frank,

I would take Beau to the vet.  The colour of the discharge concerns me.
Usually this is something that doesn't go away on its own, just gets
worse.  Most likely all it needs is some drops to clear it up.  Some
dogs are more prone to getting this than others.

I wouldn't be concerned about the dribbling of pee when you get home and
Beau greets you.  This is what is called 'submissive urination.'  This
has nothing to do with a dog having to go pee.  Ignore it and it will go
away when he gets older.  If you get upset or mad at him, the problem
will get worse.  What you can do to ease this, is not to approach him
face on.  Turn sideways and even crouch down and let him come to you to
greet you.  Also, don't get excited, stay low key.

Hope this will help.

Reni
Calgary, AB

as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~