Re: [pyrnet] Beauregard

  It is going to be difficult for me to not get excited when I get home from work and my little ball of fur comes running to greet me.
Oh, Fred,
That is exactly how I feel about my Rugby.  He is the greatest joy. I can't remember a pup giving me so much. Aren't the pyres the best kinds of dogs? And they are so intelligent. But I agree with the wetting and excitement theory.  AFTER you get in and he knows you're there for a few minutes. Try to play with Beau, then. Maybe he will be over the first excitement.  My poodle does the same thing when someone he adores comes by to see us.

Jay Cee
~ ~