Re: [pyrnet] Re: Beau the leaking puppy...

In a message dated 8/1/2003 8:51:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time, FDoughten@wilmingtontrust.com writes:

11 month old female Pit Bull

I've had only good experiences with Pit's.  I'm totally enthralled with the year old pup across the street.   He is the sweetest boy.  His tail never stops!
I'm a firm believer that it's mostly how they are raised that shapes their personality.  I know that breeding plays a role too but I really hate that the media has zero-ed in on every bad incident involving pits.  Other breeds maim and kill too....but bad publicity has given pits a very bad rep.
My opinion.  :)
Meanwhile - I recently visited the Pyrfect Pyrs site and saw Beaus new photos.  He is soooooo adorable!  I love how he lays with his feet splayed out behind him....cracks me up!  He looks like such a character.  Almost makes me want another pup..... but then I remember Shelly's "puppy from hell" days....and smile...and think - Adult Rescues!
LOL

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)