[pyrnet] lymph nodes

About 3 weeks ago Jasmine, while on leash, pulled away after a rabbit, spraining my finger in the process.  A week after that, I had her at the vet due to noisy breathing.  Her lymph nodes in her neck were swollen to the size of  golf balls.  No other lymph nodes were swollen, her temperature was normal, her lungs sounded good, so we thought maybe it was an injury die to pulling away after the rabbit.  So we put her on an antibiotic for 10 days.

Well now the antibiotics are finished, she seems brighter and cheerier, but her breathing is still very noisy.  There is a sort of clicking noise in her nose when she breathes out.  Her lymph nodes have not gone down either.  She has lost 6 lbs. Despite this, her appetite seems normal and her activity level is unchanged  (she has always been somewhat of a lethargic girl!)  Today we went for blood tests, urine & stool analysis and I will have the results by tomorrow afternoon.
Of course I suspect cancer.  And if it is, there are a couple of options.  One is the biopsy. My vet says that the results from this are more conclusive, but it is harder on her system.  The other is to take a fluid sample from the nodes which is only a 50/50 chance that if there is anything, that it will show up.  Also he will have to do a nasal probe because of her clicky breathing. If her blood tests prove normal, I will have to decide whether or not to have tests done on the lymph nodes or to wait & see if it is a local infection.
Has any one else had a dog with these particular symptoms? I have read some stuff on the internet about canine lymphoma, but nothing is said about the nose thing.
Susan