[pyrnet] Zuni update

Hi Emily,

I'm sorry to hear about the bumps along the way in Zuni's
treatment. When our Pyr Travis was undergoing chemo for his
hemangiosarcoma, he would sometimes pee in his sleep without
realizing it.  I think when they are so heavily medicated
(not counting the chemo, he was taking anti-nausea meds,
antibiotics and sometimes Rimadyl), they may not be aware of
normal body signals.  Luckily, it always passed when the
medication load was lightened.  Until then, we just slept
with a shower curtain over the bedspread and a number of
easily washed bath towels over that (because of course our
boy had to be on the bed with us when he was feeling so bad...)

We will be holding Zuni in our thoughts.

Gerry and Tuff Travis and little rescue Sugar in Pepperell, Mass