Re: [pyrnet] Ear Infections

Sorry -- without the bag in front of me I miss-quoted.  It is the Ultra
z/d, which is the allergen free one.

After I sent yesterday's email, I had a call from the vet.  They had an
appointment for Baron -- today!  So please keep positive thoughts for my
boy today.  I have full confidence in the vet who is performing the
operation - have used him for years and he is quite familar with Pyrs.
Still hope this will help my poor guy.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Pyrs & TMs
www.picassosdog.com